From Sunday Stealing:
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I hope so, since I married her!
4. Do you plan outfits?
Not any farther than, “Hey, haven’t worn this in a while.”
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Kinda nappy, actually. I think I’ll take a nap. (I’m writing this late afternoon Saturday.)
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
My pocket knife, sitting on the desk.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Can’t remember any right now. My memories of dreams fade very quickly.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not by name, but there were lots of strangers at Taste of Buffalo.
9. What are you craving right now?
Pizza. I’ll probably buy one for dinner.
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
Yes. And no.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Nope. I’ve started as a getting-to-sleep measure, but never gotten there.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I alternate between both.
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
Most times. Sometimes I gotta get away from myself, though.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he’s buying, maybe. I’d be faking the niceties, though.
18. What are you listening to right now?
19. Are your parents strict?
Since I’m 38 and haven’t lived at home for quite a few years, I’m going to say, Not really.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
It’s OK. I used to hate it, and now I don’t. But I don’t adore it, either. It’s good and I should eat it more often.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?